Host = Orbtalk
Login = (e.g 1000@ORB1234567890.cloud.orbtalk.com)
Password = Extension PIN (Not voicemail PIN)
- Login to your Cloud PBX.
- Click 'Manage Organisation'
- Click 'Extensions'
- In the search box search for the relevant extension and click on the name
- Click on the 'Phones' tab
- 'Add phone' if this has not been done already
- When done click on the phone name you wish to register
- In the box that comes up set model to 'Manual or Softphone'
- You will then be able to see your domain details.
- Click 'Save' to save your changes
- Open the App
- In the Host field enter 'Orbtalk'
- In the Username field enter your extension@yourPBXdomain e.g. '1000@400001ORB.cloud.orbtalk.com'
- In the password field enter your extension's PIN
- If you don't know your extension's PIN you can set a new one by going to the Profile tab of your extension, scrolling down to the Change PIN section and entering a new PIN in the 'New PIN' and 'Confirm New PIN' fields and hitting 'Save'.