- Navigate to https://solo.softphone.com/dashboard in order to configure account.
If you don't have an account, create one.
- On the top bar select 'Voice' tab.
- Select 'Add Voice Configuration'
- Select 'Configure SIP Settings'
- Enter the following details:
SERVICE LABEL: your VoIPOffice extension number
DOMAIN: your VoIPOffice IP address
SIP USERNAME/CALL EXTENSION: VoIPOffice extension number
AUTHORIZATION USERNAME: VoIPOffice extension number
SIP/VOICE PASSWORD: VoIPOffice extension secret
CALL DISPLAY: VoIPOffice extension
(N.B.: For this example 1000 is being used as the VoIPOffice extension number)
Then select 'Save And Close'
- Your VoIPOffice extension is now registered.
You can now sign into the client to made and receive calls.