- Install Zoiper from Google Play and launch it.
- Press the 'Config' button on the top right corner of the application, then select 'Accounts'.
- Click the '+ Add account' at the top of your screen to set up your new account. It will ask if you already have an account. Click 'Yes', and then select 'Select a provider'.
- Select Country 'United Kingdom' and choose 'VoIPtalk' from the drop down menu ( you can also type 'VoIPtalk' to the top to filter providers).
- Enter the details as shown below and click ‘save’:
Username: VoIPtalk ID
Password: VoIPtalk password (to retrieve your VoIPtalk password go to your account page and click on your VoIPtalk ID).
- Zoiper softphone will register and you can start making calls. To check everything is working, dial 902 and you should hear a welcome message.