- Navigate to the IP address of the unit in your browser.
- Login using your set credentials or using default credentials:
- Select 'Account' from the tabs at the top.
- Select the account you wish to configure. For this example it is 'Account 1' from the drop down list.
- The following settings should be made by entering your VoIPtalk ID and password details:
Line Active: Enabled
Label: VoIPtalk ID
Display Name: VoIPtalk ID
Register Name: VoIPtalk ID
User Name: VoIPtalk ID
Password: VoIPtalk password
Server Host: voiptalk.org
Enable Outbound Proxy Server: nat.voiptalk.org
- Click 'Confirm' to save settings.
- Under the configured account, 'Registered' should be shown.
- Congratulations! Your phone should now be configured.