- Connect network cable, power supply and analogue handset.
- After the unit has finished powering up, pick up the handset and dial ***** to access the Sipura voice menu. At the voice prompt, dial 110# and you should hear the IP Address of the unit. Open up a web browser on a local PC and type in http://[PHONES IP ADDRESS]/admin/advanced and press enter.
The administration screen of the Sipura should be displayed.
- Click on the Line 1 tab and configure your account details exactly as displayed in the image below.
Set Proxy to: voiptalk.org
Set Outbound Proxy to: nat.voiptalk.org:5065
Set Use Outbound Proxy to yes
Set Register to yes
- On the same page, set up your Subscriber Information as displayed in the example below.
Set Display Name to your VoIPtalk ID
Set User ID to your VoIPtalk ID
Set Password to your VoIPtalk Password
- If you need to enable * keys, change the Dial Plan section as displayed below.