- Connect network cable and power supply.
- After the unit has powered up, press the i button and scroll down to item 9 on the menu list. This option will display the phone's IP Address. Open up a web browser on a local PC and type in http://[PHONES IP ADDRESS]/admin/advanced and press enter.
- Click on the Ext 1 tab and configure your account details exactly as displayed in the image below.
Set Proxy to: voiptalk.org
Set Outbound Proxy to: nat.voiptalk.org:5065
Set Use Outbound Proxy to yes
Set Register to yes
- On the same page, set up your Subscriber Information as displayed in the example below.
Set Display Name to your VoIPtalk ID
Set User ID to your VoIPtalk ID
Set Password to your VoIPtalk Password. To retrieve your VoIPtalk password go to your account page and click on your VoIPtalk ID.
- If you need to enable * keys, change the Dial Plan section as displayed below.