Configuring Grandstream HT704 with a VoIPOffice Extension
The following guide is for configuring a Grandstream HT704 with a VoIPOffice extension.
You will need:
- The VoIPOffice IP address – e.g. "77.240.xxx.xxx"
- The Extension number – e.g. "1001"
- The extension password/Secret (can be found by going to the edit mode of that specific extension, see the screenshot below)
1-) Connect an analogue phone to port 1,2,3 or 4.
2-) Insert an Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the HT704 and connect the other end of the cable to an uplink port (router, modem, etc.).
3-) Dial **** from the handset to hear the configuration menu.
4-) Dial 02 to hear the IP address. Make a note of that IP address.
5-) On a computer which is connected to the same subnet as the Grandstream HT704, open a web browser and type the IP address (including the dots) into the address bar.
6-) You should now see the login screen. Enter the password "admin" to log in.
7-) Go to "Profile 1" and fill in the Primary SIP Server with your VoIPOffice IP address/ URL (e.g. 77.240.xxx.xxx) then click "Apply".
8-) Go to "FXS ports" and in the first SIP Account line, fill in the following details:
- SIP User ID: Extension Number
- Authenticate ID: Extension number
- Password: the password/secret of the Extension
- Name: Extension number
- Enable Port: Yes
9-) Click on Apply and then on Reboot.
10-) When the device has rebooted, log into the VoIPOffice and go to "Monitor". If the registration has been done correctly, the extension will show as "Online".