Call monitoring monitors active calls in real time.
For example, extensions 1000 and 1001 are in conversation. Extension 1005 dials '*199 1000'. From that moment, the active call and all other calls made by extension 1000 will be monitored by extension 1005, until 1005 hangs up.
To add an extension, click the 'Add extension' button to add the extension to the monitoring list.
Extension : Extension Number that is to be monitored. ( By Typing "ALL" to this field, you will be able to monitor all VoIPOffice extensions.
Quite Mode : Select whether to play monitoring message or not
Permissions : Sets the way the monitored extension is accessed.
- Access Granted : Monitor without Providing PIN
- PIN Required : Ask for PIN before monitoring other extension
- No Access : Don`t monitor this extension, but leave it in the "monitoring" window.
Monitor Options : Sets the monitor option that you want to use.
- Listening : user can only listen to the calls
- Whispering : user can listen to the conversation and talk only to the monitored extension
- Barging : user can listen and talk to both parties on call
- All ( Dynamic Mode) : dynamically choose what mode of monitoring you want to use by pressing 4 (Listening), 5 ( Whispering), 6 ( Barging)